e-Marketing Network Bridge The Business of the 21st Century imailing Professional Ethics Business to Business
Suppose you are currently participating in other types of Internet marketing but not email marketing. In that case, you should seriously consider why you are avoiding this type of advertising. This is important because email marketing can be a very important part of any Internet marketing campaign.
Why Not Email Marketing?
Many business owners avoid email marketing for fear of being accused of spamming. Internet markets may not clearly understand what spam is and what is not, so they avoid participation in email marketing campaigns to avoid the potential for being labeled a spammer.
Why are Internet marketers so afraid of being accused of being purveyors of spam? This is a common fear for several reasons. First of all, there may be harsh penalties associated with sending spam emails. Recipients of spam have the option of reporting the spam to their Internet service provider, who will investigate the validity of the claim. If the originator of the email is determined to be a spammer, there can be harsh consequences.
Internet marketers are also afraid of email marketing because they believe potential customers will not receive it well. This is an important concept because Internet users are bombarded with spam each day. Receiving this quantity of spam each day can be frustrating and can anger some Internet users.
These Internet users are not likely to be receptive to email marketing. The fear that these potential customers will view email marketing and stray from competitors keeps many Internet marketers from taking advantage of this marketing strategy.
However, it is important to note that many Internet users are quite receptive to email marketing despite the prevalent problem with spam. This is especially true in situations where they requested more information regarding his products and services from the business owner.
Potential clients are particularly receptive to email marketing which provides something of value to the email recipient. Consumers may appreciate emails that contain in-depth articles, useful tips, or product reviews.
Additionally, items such as e-newsletters and correspondence courses offered via email can be of particular interest to potential customers. E-newsletters are typically longer documents than traditional email marketing pieces.
They can provide a great deal of additional information to the email recipient. Email correspondence courses may be offered in short segments and typically amount to a significant amount of information which is likely to be greatly appreciated by the email recipients.
One final way to prevent email recipients from viewing your email marketing efforts as spam is to only send the emails to recipients who register with your website and specifically request that you send them additional information and promotional materials.
This opt-in formula is ideal because it ensures you are not wasting your email marketing efforts on recipients who are not interested in your products or services. It also ensures that the recipients of the email marketing campaign do not view the informative and promotional materials they are receiving as spam. This technique for compiling an email distribution list is quite effective.
However, it is important to remember you should always include information on how recipients can opt-out of receiving future emails; www.Automatic-Responder.com is a great service to help with this.
This is important because the email recipients may have once been interested in receiving marketing emails, but over time this may change. Suppose they are no longer interested in these emails. In that case, they may begin to view the emails as spam if they are not given the option of being removed from the distribution list.
Word Of Mouth Marketing Stemming From Email Marketing
Sometimes the benefits of email marketing are quite different than anticipated. Most Internet marketers understand the basic concept of email marketing: email promotional materials to a large group of Internet users to promote an interest in your products or services. This concept is easy for many to understand, but sometimes there are added benefits to email marketing.
This article will discuss the basics of email marketing. It will also explain how sometimes email marketing can be much further reaching than planned. This additional reach can be either a positive or a negative, depending on the quality of the original emails and the reactions of the original recipients.
Email marketing is a very simple concept that is also extremely cost-effective. The general idea behind email marketing is that an email is sent to an email distribution list. These emails are intended to create an interest in the products or services offered by the email’s originator. In theory, this concept could not be simpler, but email marketing can get significantly more complicated.
One of the biggest complicating factors is the potential for the emails used in the marketing campaign to be viewed as spam by either the recipient of the email or the spam filter provided by the Internet service provider.
This potential alone creates a major complication because Internet marketers have to make a significant effort to assure their messages are not trapped by a spam filter or immediately deleted by the recipients for appearing to be spam.
Once the email messages get through to the recipient, they have a small window of opportunity to make a positive impression on the recipient and influence him to purchase or visit the business owner’s website.
Providing quality content, keeping advertising subtle and at a minimum, and providing a clear call to action are all factors that can help to get the message across and entice the potential customer to make a purchase or at least visit the website to research the products and services a little bit more.
As previously stated, the goal of an email marketing campaign is to convince the email recipient to either make a purchase or visit the website to obtain more information. When an email recipient performs either one of these actions, it is considered a huge success.
However, thanks to the power of the forward button, email marketing can be much more successful than even the business owner intended.
The great aspect of email marketing is that when the email recipients receive an email that they think is worthwhile, they are likely to make a purchase and forward the information to a friend or family member they think might be interested in it. The ability to forward email messages has become comparable to satisfied customers using word of mouth to tout the quality of the products or services they received.
However, the ability to forward a worthwhile email message is exponentially more effective than using word of mouth to spread the word.
With just a few clicks of the mouse, the original email recipient can forward the message to several of his friends at once. This can result in significantly better results than the business owner had originally intended with no additional effort on behalf of the business owners.
Planning Your Email Marketing
Your best chance of success with email marketing is to create a plan based on the products that you want to promote. It all starts with your product funnel, which leads to your content marketing plan and your email marketing calendar. All email marketing should be focused on promoting your products and services, and that requires planning.
The following steps will help you increase the results of your email marketing.
- Craft a Working Product Funnel: You probably already have various products and services. However, you may not have designed a product funnel yet that helps you understand how everything is interconnected and works together. Understanding this can help you keep your different lists and promotions in order.
- Design Sales Pages for Each Product: Each page should tell your audience the benefits of purchasing the product. Remember, a sales page’s focus is on the audience, not on you. Benefits over features, always – pretend you are the client and answer all the questions and concerns they might have right on the sales page.
- Start Appropriate Email Lists for Each Product: Using your autoresponder, create the lists for each product or service that you will promote. At the minimum, you will want a general email list for people who visit your blog’s front page and then two lists for each product you sell. Create one list for people who purchased the product and one list for people who want more info about the particular product. Name them appropriately to know where to put the messages based on where the audience joins your list.
- Develop a New Product Launch Calendar: Knowing when each product is being launched for new upcoming products and or services will help you identify which lists you can include the announcements and information on. Plus, it will remind you to create new sales pages, lists, blog posts, and email marketing messages for each new product.
- Create a Blog Post Publication Calendar: Based on the product launch calendar, write blog posts and set deadlines for them to be scheduled. Ensure that some blog posts promote the various sales pages, and other blog posts are designed for those who purchased already. For each message, consider who will see it and where they come from.
- Create a Social Media Content Publication Calendar: Develop social media messages in a series based on your blog posts to attract your readers to click through to your sales pages and purchase or sign up for your email lists.
- Create an Email Publication Calendar: Based on how everything works together above, create a series of emails that you can edit appropriately for each separate list that you may want to promote the new product to. Load them into the right auto responders, ensuring they link to the right sales pages depending on the audience they are sent out to.
- Craft Follow-Up Messages: Don’t forget to craft all your follow-up messages for each product you sell. Once sold, you will want to keep in contact with the customer who bought it so that you can market future products and services to them.
By creating a plan of action to follow, you can make sure that every time you launch a new product, you can cross-promote other products and services without bombarding your list too much with messages they don’t need, thus increasing your conversion rates exponentially.
Suppose all the content you create goes together like a puzzle to promote your products and services seamlessly. In that case, it’ll be that much easier each time to set up for each new product.
Smart Ways To Use Email Marketing Today
Marketing your business is a big job. You need to have techniques and methods that allow you to target your customers and clients in a way that fires them up for what you have to offer. Email marketing can be an excellent tool for your marketing strategy if you know how to use it. Here are some good tips to get you going.
You might need to try following up with your customers with an alert on a price increase. The email could include a link that says to act now to avoid this increase. The ending of the message could convince them to click on the link to understand all the details.
You need to test it in different formats beforehand to help make sure you are sending out a good email marketing message. If you are sending out messages that your subscribers cannot read, you will have unhappy customers who will not view them. So make sure you are not wasting your time and your consumers with emails that will not properly show your message.
Use your email marketing campaign to offer customers a personal perspective of your business. Tell a story about how you got started and why you are passionate about your business while giving them a special promotion or offer. It will build trust in your clients and make them more apt to purchase from you.
As part of your marketing campaign, the emails you send out should start with a welcoming, personalized tone. Include the name of the recipient in the subject line and the opening of the message. This will make your customers more receptive to your message and be more likely to patronize your business.
Your job is only half-finished once you hit the send button for your message. Follow up with any available analytic tools you have. Keep an eye out for the effectiveness of your message in terms of response. Follow up on anything that looks like it worked, like tailoring specific offers to sub-segments of your directory.
Use anchor tags near the top if you have to send out a long message, like a newsletter. Your subscriber should immediately see the headlines of the individual components of your message. This lets them jump straight to the ones that interest them instead of scrolling over the rest of it.
Make responding promptly to emails your top priority. If a potential customer reaches out to you through email, you ought to do everything you can to reply to them within one day. Waiting longer may cost you the customer, and they may mention the lack of response to others.
Email marketing can be a great opportunity to reach your clients and customers. Suppose you implement the tips that this article has given you. In that case, you will likely notice that your target market is more satisfied. Use the tips here to create a solid email marketing plan that ultimately raises your profits.
e-Marketing Network Bridge The Business of the 21st Century imailing Professional Ethics Business to Business
Most Viewed Posts
- Digital Marketing For Dummies – A Complete Look At The World Of Online Marketing
- Why Digital Branding Is Important For Today’s Businesses?
- The Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Exposed!
- The Digital Age – How It Has Changed the Landscape of the Academic Librarians
- Digital Branding Advantages of Technology in Marketing
- Impacts of Digitalization of Marketing on Business Processes
- How to Learn Digital Marketing For Dummies
- How to Become a Digital Marketer From Scratch
- Sell My Business Online
- Sell Your Business Online A Guide For Small Business Owners
- Strategic Marketer iMailing Camilion Network Bridge Mass Marketing Smartermail
- Hello Mobile Best Wireless Access Point Network Social Traffic Web Marketer Business to Business
- Web Marketer Prospecting Smartermail Buytofly Wireless Bridge
- Digital Entrepreneurs
- Best Time to Post on Facebook Buytofly Prospecting Market Expansion
- Networking Professionals Local Online Marketing Business to Business
- Facebook Marketing iClick Strategies to Increase Sales Social Network for Entrepreneurs
- Digital Entrepreneur Aptimum Marketeer Innovant Prospecting Happier Days Cross Promotion Social Media Business to Business Leads
- Networking Professionals Business For Sale Buytofly iMailing Happier Days Defining Success
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Smartermail Strategies to Increase Sales Target Media iMailing
- Web Marketer Prospecting Positive Things Business Referral Network
- Web Marketer Digital Entrepreneur Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- Media Plan Download Video From YouTube Learn Networking Online Cross Promotion Social Media Lead Prospecting
- Business Ideas For Zero Investment Business Online
- Business to Business Networking Fold Prices Target Affiliate Program The Business of the 21st Century Digital Entrepreneur Best Net Web Marketer Defining Success
- Digital Business Model Basics
- Digital Marketeer Prospecting Business Networking Sites Hello Mobile Network Appsmn Social Media Viral Marketing 4.0
- Focus Strategy Professional Ethics Cross Promotion Social Media Digital Entrepreneur Wireless Bridge Networking Professionals Marketing Plan to Increase Sales
- Digital Age Marketeer Prospecting Happier Days Social Media Viral Marketing Cross Promotion Online Business to Business Networking Digital Web Solutions