Digital Age Marketeer Prospecting Happier Days B2B Video Marketing Plan to Increase Sales Networking Professionals
There are many video marketing articles online, all trying to tell you what you need to buy or how you need to make your videos for the best results. As with most everything online, it can easily cause information overload. Don’t worry; it’s not hard to jump on the bandwagon and start making your videos to drive traffic and make sales.
Video Marketing Articles – 5 Basic Points
Here are five basic points you need to consider and keep in mind when you first start:
- 1. What kind of video should you make? How best to present the information to your target audience? For example, if you are in the internet marketing niche and you’re trying to teach people how to do something online; generally, the best way to make that type of video is by using some software (easily available online, some of it is free) that will take shots of your actual computer screen and then put those shots together, along with your narration, into a video.
If you are trying to demonstrate something offline, you’ll need a video camera and possibly a tripod. You can get a really good camera and tripod for a few hundred dollars.
No matter which type of video you are making, you will also need a quality microphone so anyone watching your video can hear what you’re saying. Again, this won’t cost a lot, usually between around $35 and $50.
- 2. Make out an outline. Please do not waste your customer’s time by hemming and hawing your way through your video, and it’s obnoxious. No one expects a professional actor, but you should sound casual and like you know what you’re talking about. If you make a mistake, go back and do it again.
- 3. Keep the video short and to the point; generally, about 3 – 5 minutes is plenty. Remember, you are just giving them a ‘snippet’; you’re not telling them everything. You’re just trying to give them something of value, so they learn to trust you, so they eventually buy from you. Keep some things to yourself at this point.
- 4. Pick out great well-targeted keywords that are related to your niche market. It’s best to have 3 – 5 keywords that get high monthly searches and low competition.
- 5. Submit your videos to video directories. Most everyone has heard of YouTube, but there are many others online to submit your quality videos. Just search online to get a list. When submitting your videos, make sure that you use the keywords you found in step 4 when writing out the title, tags, and description. That will help your video get seen, hopefully, a lot, and that will drive traffic to your website.
No need to get overwhelmed or overthink anything. Out of all the video marketing articles online, I hope this one will help clarify any confusion. The bottom line is to do it. As with anything, the more you do it, the more tricks and tactics you’ll learn to make your efforts better and better all the time.
Video Marketing Can Do Wonders For Your Company
Turn your company into a successful endeavor by using your time wisely. This includes engaging in marketing which works. This article will let you know how to leverage video marketing to reach goals in profits and sales you once only dreamed of achieving in short order.
Sometimes you need to excite your other websites and blogs to get the word out. People will be more likely to view your videos or the videos you wish to share if they like your content from other places. Once they began to enjoy you, they likely will enjoy all the content you have to offer.
Although it is important that you demonstrate yourself as a knowledgeable person through your videos, it’s equally important that you are portrayed as an honest, authentic person. Tell your viewers the brutal truth when necessary. Please share some of your experiences in your niche, and encourage them to do the same in return. People are much more likely to buy from someone they think is honest.
Do not assume that you must hire a professional video crew or rent professional equipment. If you have written your content, have a quiet room and a webcam or digital camera capable of recording video, you can do it yourself! Make a few trials runs and upload them to YouTube but only for private viewership. This will let you see how to get it right without anyone seeing your trial and error.
If you are shy about showing your face or don’t have a spokesperson yet, try posting Google Search Stories. Their purpose is to show your viewers a video of you doing a Google search of your business and then showing them your site’s best properties, such as highlights and guest contributions. This will help your viewers be more knowledgeable about your business, likely leading them to check you out.
If you can be the first person to discuss a topic, that’s the best choice for content. Talk about things you truly are an expert in and provide tips that can’t be found elsewhere. When people see that what you’re offering isn’t found on other sites, they’ll consider your site the expert in the field.
Where do you plan to put your videos? You need to have a solid plan, and you need to be placing them in many different locations to network. If you’re blogging, make sure you utilize them on your blog. Post in relevant forums, on your site, and much more.
Keep your logo prominently placed in your video, but make sure it doesn’t interfere with the content. Many companies use a translucent version of their logo to ensure that everything behind it remains visible. At the same time, people will know who has produced it throughout the video and where they can go afterward to learn more.
Your video marketing campaign will be successful if you remain consistent and creates new videos regularly. You do not have to put hours into creating a weekly video; recording yourself talking in front of a camera for ten minutes would make a good video update. Customers will subscribe to your videos if you keep using this medium.
Be mindful of how long your video is. Users searching the Internet are generally in a hurry. They don’t want to watch a one or two-minute video. Research has shown that putting up a video less than 30 seconds long is one of the keys to success.
The faster you use what you’ve learned here, the quicker you’ll be towards reaching your goals. If you make use of the knowledge you’ve gained from this article, you’ll reach them even faster. Just make sure you put in the effort, and it will be handsomely rewarded down the road.
Video Marketing Can Help You Find Business Success
Video marketing is nothing more than using online videos to promote a business. By posting videos on sites such as YouTube or your site, you can market your products and services. There are many different types of videos and ways to use them, and the following tips can help get you started.
Editing is essential to creating a quality video. While filming your video, do not hesitate to cut or do multiple takes. Upload your video files to your computer and use quality editing software to put segments together, get rid of unnecessary scenes, and perhaps add some captions or some music.
Watch the statistics available for your video, whether it be your server stats or on YouTube. This will help you compare each video you make to easily tell which are successful and which should have been left on the cutting room floor. This is the only way to continue building your campaigns skyward.
Make sure that you build up a relationship with your audience. You can interact with viewers through the comments section. Ask them for their opinions and invite them to leave any suggestions that they might have. People like to know that their opinion counts and that you are listening because it makes you more real.
Make the title of your videos count. Similar to your blog posting headlines, your video titles can pull in some vital traffic. There are a couple of reasons for this. A quality video title is important for grabbing the viewer’s attention and using proper keywords to boost search engine rankings.
What makes your video different? How can you stand out from the crowd? You can’t just create the same videos everyone else is making. How can you repeat the success of “Gagnam Style”? Please sit down and think about it and brainstorm some new and original ideas never seen before online.
Invite feedback in your video. Include something controversial, but not too controversial. Leave unanswered questions at the end. Make a mistake on purpose that viewers are sure to notice. Just telling viewers to comment won’t work. It would be best if you gave them a reason to leave comments. If you do, the comments will come.
You can draw attention to your video marketing campaign by associating it with a new product or a promotional offer. You could, for instance, share coupon codes in your videos or use your video marketing campaign to share complete information about your newest product. Your customers will watch your videos if this is the only way to access a discount or exclusive information.
Plan your video first. Don’t just throw together a video. Remember that you want your video to be professional and that you want to show your customers a polished look. To do this, you need to get a plan in place first. Plan what you will film, as well as what you will say.
Keywords, just like in SEO, need to be used on the videos you post to YouTube as well. Please include them in the title, description, and tags so that those looking for what you’re discussing can easily find you. Google will use this information to index your video as well.
Now that you know some more about video marketing, you should start thinking about incorporating these ideas into your marketing strategy. You may want to create one or two videos, or you may want to leap in headfirst. No matter what you decide, the tips you have just read will help.
Video Marketing Concepts - 3 To 5 Minutes Is Best
When it comes to using the power of videos to drive your online sales funnel, there aren’t that many video marketing concepts you’ll need to learn. For the most part, the adage keep it simple is the best one to follow. Videos will work extremely well in driving customers to your website and converting more visitors into paying customers. However, just like anything, if you don’t do it right, it won’t do anything for you at all.
You don’t need a ton of pricey equipment either. Depending on the type of video you want to create, an actual movie shot with a video camera or a screen capture presentation with narration, the software and tools you need to make them are readily and cheaply available. It would be best if you didn’t have to invest more than a few hundred dollars for the software, camera, tripod, and microphone.
Please don’t get too caught up in the idea of making a video, many people can get very intimidated by this process, but you don’t need to. You don’t have to be on the video if you don’t want to. If you are making a screen capture type of video, you won’t be on it at all. Even if you’re making a demonstration video, you either don’t have to show yourself on camera, or you can have someone else on camera. The point is that don’t let foolish fears keep you from using this extremely powerful tool.
Another concept to keep in mind is that while you don’t need to have a professional-grade video, you need to make it appealing to your viewers; if you don’t, they won’t be viewers. For one thing, make sure that the quality of the audio and video is good. Make sure that they can hear and understand what you are saying.
Do not, I repeat, do not stammer, stutter, and fill your videos with a lot of ‘um’ all the way through. If you make a mistake while you are narrating, start again. No one wants to listen to someone who can’t seem to string more than one sentence together at a time; it’s painful.
If you don’t think you can do it, get someone to do it for you. Another thing that can help is to outline the points you want to cover in the order you want to cover them. This can help keep you on target when you’re narrating.
Keep your video short, usually around 3 to 5 minutes long. This isn’t a video course, and it’s just a snippet to get them interested in learning more and getting them to go to your website; short and sweet is best.
Make sure you include the URL of your website in the video and the description you supply when you submit your video to a video directory. Use keywords for your video’s title, tags, and description to get as much traffic as possible. Using these video marketing concepts will help you get the biggest bang out of your online video buck.
Digital Age Marketeer Prospecting Happier Days B2B Video Marketing Plan to Increase Sales Networking Professionals
Most Viewed Posts
- Digital Marketing For Dummies – A Complete Look At The World Of Online Marketing (34)
- Why Digital Branding Is Important For Today’s Businesses? (34)
- The Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Exposed! (33)
- The Digital Age – How It Has Changed the Landscape of the Academic Librarians (30)
- Digital Branding Advantages of Technology in Marketing (30)
- Impacts of Digitalization of Marketing on Business Processes (30)
- How to Learn Digital Marketing For Dummies (29)
- How to Become a Digital Marketer From Scratch (27)
- Sell My Business Online (23)
- Sell Your Business Online A Guide For Small Business Owners (23)
- Strategic Marketer iMailing Camilion Network Bridge Mass Marketing Smartermail (23)
- Hello Mobile Best Wireless Access Point Network Social Traffic Web Marketer Business to Business (22)
- Web Marketer Prospecting Smartermail Buytofly Wireless Bridge (22)
- Digital Entrepreneurs (21)
- Best Time to Post on Facebook Buytofly Prospecting Market Expansion (21)
- Business Referral Network Social Media Viral Marketing Best Wireless Access Point Network Bridge Global Sourcing Strategies to Increase Sales (20)
- Networking Professionals Local Online Marketing Business to Business (19)
- Facebook Marketing iClick Strategies to Increase Sales Social Network for Entrepreneurs (18)
- Digital Entrepreneur Aptimum Marketeer Innovant Prospecting Happier Days Cross Promotion Social Media Business to Business Leads (17)
- Networking Professionals Business For Sale Buytofly iMailing Happier Days Defining Success (16)
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Smartermail Strategies to Increase Sales Target Media iMailing (15)
- Web Marketer Prospecting Positive Things Business Referral Network (14)
- Web Marketer Digital Entrepreneur Affiliate Marketing for Beginners (14)
- Media Plan Download Video From YouTube Learn Networking Online Cross Promotion Social Media Lead Prospecting (9)
- Business Ideas For Zero Investment Business Online (8)
- Business to Business Networking Fold Prices Target Affiliate Program The Business of the 21st Century Digital Entrepreneur Best Net Web Marketer Defining Success (6)
- Digital Business Model Basics (5)
- Digital Marketeer Prospecting Business Networking Sites Hello Mobile Network Appsmn Social Media Viral Marketing 4.0 (5)
- Focus Strategy Professional Ethics Cross Promotion Social Media Digital Entrepreneur Wireless Bridge Networking Professionals Marketing Plan to Increase Sales (5)
- Digital Age Marketeer Prospecting Happier Days Social Media Viral Marketing Cross Promotion Online Business to Business Networking Digital Web Solutions (4)
- Impacts of Digitalization of Marketing on Business Processes
- The Digital Age – How It Has Changed the Landscape of the Academic Librarians
- Why Digital Branding Is Important For Today’s Businesses?
- The Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing Exposed!
- Digital Branding Advantages of Technology in Marketing
- Digital Entrepreneurs
- Digital Marketing For Dummies – A Complete Look At The World Of Online Marketing
- How to Learn Digital Marketing For Dummies
- How to Become a Digital Marketer From Scratch
- Sell My Business Online
- Digital Business Model Basics
- Business Ideas For Zero Investment Business Online
- Sell Your Business Online A Guide For Small Business Owners
- Hello Mobile Best Wireless Access Point Network Social Traffic Web Marketer Business to Business
- Facebook Marketing iClick Strategies to Increase Sales Social Network for Entrepreneurs
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Smartermail Strategies to Increase Sales Target Media iMailing
- Web Marketer Prospecting Positive Things Business Referral Network
- Web Marketer Digital Entrepreneur Affiliate Marketing for Beginners
- Networking Professionals Local Online Marketing Business to Business
- Networking Professionals Business For Sale Buytofly iMailing Happier Days Defining Success
- Strategic Marketer iMailing Camilion Network Bridge Mass Marketing Smartermail
- Web Marketer Prospecting Smartermail Buytofly Wireless Bridge
- Best Time to Post on Facebook Buytofly Prospecting Market Expansion
- Digital Marketeer Prospecting Business Networking Sites Hello Mobile Network Appsmn Social Media Viral Marketing 4.0
- Digital Age Marketeer Prospecting Happier Days Social Media Viral Marketing Cross Promotion Online Business to Business Networking Digital Web Solutions
- Business Referral Network Social Media Viral Marketing Best Wireless Access Point Network Bridge Global Sourcing Strategies to Increase Sales
- Business to Business Networking Fold Prices Target Affiliate Program The Business of the 21st Century Digital Entrepreneur Best Net Web Marketer Defining Success
- Digitalization of Business iMailing Mass Marketing Wireless Bridge Strategies to Increase Sales Web Marketer Responsibilities iRank MKT 4.0
- Media Plan Download Video From YouTube Learn Networking Online Cross Promotion Social Media Lead Prospecting
- Strategic Positioning Corporate Level Strategy Prospecting International Marketing Critical Things Defining Success Networking Professionals